Sunday, December 12, 2010

Babymoon

Patrick's parents gave us the gift of a weekend getaway to the Five Pines Lodge in Sisters, OR before the arrival of our little one. The cabin we stayed in was BEAUTIFUL! It had a beautiful big tub that looked out to the fireplace and the water spout was in the ceiling above the tub.
Thank you Liz and John!



We also took the chance to take some final(?) belly photos outside of Sisters. (I promise we will start averaging out the photos of Patrick soon.)












2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures!!! I adore the one of you lying in the grass, fun angle. And I echo Femeke, you look beautiful.

    Is it bad to say that I prefer pictures of you at this point to pictures of my brother... :) Soon enough(!!!!!) I am hoping this blog has lots of pictures of someone that will be a perfect combination of the TWO of you. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete